At @Print Creative Solutions, we pride ourselves on producing the highest-quality funeral cards that are certain to honour your loved one in the perfect fashion.
If you’ve recently experienced the sadness of losing a loved one, it’s important to ensure that person’s life is honoured in the best way possible with a beautiful funeral card.
A funeral card is the first thing many funeral guests will see. Whether it’s sent out as an invitation or at the funeral itself, the funeral card should celebrate your loved one’s life.
We’re here to help you with:
- Content: Whether it’s poems, quotes, biographies or images, which elements would you like to include on your funeral card?
- Design: Which type of funeral card is best to present these elements – bi-fold, tri-fold or one-sided?
- Graphics: Do you want one, or several photos of your loved one on the funeral card?
- Fonts and Colours: Which fonts and colours should you use – muted serifs for a formal and proper feeling, or something more funky to celebrate the life of the deceased?
- Words: Is the obituary well-written, and does it honour your loved one in the best way possible? Has it been proofread and is it free from textual errors?